Tax and Assessment information for Richland Township is available using the link below. Richland Township is proud to offer the service free of charge for both tax payers and visitors.
View Online Taxes and Assessment Information
- Click on hyperlink above. Search by name, address or parcel number
- Program opens in assessing. To view tax information - click on the tax tab within the middle of the page
- Tax history can be viewed by clicking tax history or scrolling to bottom of page.
- To print any page - click on the print button at upper right hand corner. It will print the page you are viewing.
Summer Tax Bills will be mailed by July 1, 2021. Summer taxes will be due September 14, 2021 . For payments not paid by September 14th, 1 % interest will be added the first day of each month starting September 15, 2021 until March 1, 2022.
Please call the office at 629-4921 to get current balance due.
Winter Tax Bills will be mailed by December 1, 2021. Winter taxes are due February 14, 2022. Late payments on winter and summer taxes will be charged 1% interest until February 28, 2022. On March 1, 2022, the tax roll will be turned over to the county for their collection and additional fees. Call the Kalamazoo County Treasurer @ 384-8124 for payoff amounts if paying after March 1, 2022.
- Our office does accept postmarks so make sure the postmark is on or before the tax due date except for the due date on or after February 28th when postmarks are not accepted
- We have a drop box to the left of the front entrance if you are paying your tax bill when the office is not open.
- When paying your taxes, please make sure the billing address is correct so that you receive future bills and notices as well.
- It is your responsibility to inform our offices of any changes or corrections. It is also your responsibility to receive your tax bill.
- At this time, credit and debit cards are not being accepted. Many banks will allow setting Richland Township as a Payee to electronically pay your tax bill.
Principal Residence Exemption Application
Principal Residence Exemption Rescind Application
Veteran's Exemption Application
The 2022 Assessment Notice will be mailed to property owners in late February . In that notice will be the information regarding the dates and times of the March Board of Review which is when property owners may appeal their assessments.