Tax and Assessment information for Richland Township is available using the link below. Richland Township is proud to offer the service free of charge for both tax payers and visitors.
View Online Taxes and Assessment Information
Summer Tax Bills were mailed July 1, 2018. Summer taxes were due Friday, September 14, 2018 . For payments not paid by September 14th, 1 % interest will be added the first day of each month starting September 15, 2018 until Thursday, February 28, 2019.
Please call the office at 629-4921 to get current balance due.
Winter Tax Bills will be mailed by December 1, 2018. Winter taxes are due Thursday, February 14, 2019. Late payments on winter and summer taxes will be charged 1% interest until February 28, 2019. On March 1, 2019, the tax roll will be turned over to the county for their collection and additional fees. Call the Kalamazoo County Treasurer @ 384-8124 for payoff amounts if paying after March 1, 2019.
- Our office does accept postmarks so make sure the postmark is on or before the tax due date except for the due date of February 28th when postmarks are not accepted
- We have a drop box to the left of the front entrance if you are paying your tax bill when the office is not open.
- When paying your taxes, please make sure the billing address is correct so that you receive future bills and notices as well.
- It is your responsibility to inform our offices of any changes or corrections. It is also your responsibility to receive your tax bill.
- At this time, credit and debit cards are not being accepted
Principal Residence Exemption Application
Principal Residence Exemtpion Rescind Application
Veteran's Exemption Application